Fall is in the air! The leaves are changing, the air is brisk, and pumpkin spice has taken over. We are thankful for the holidays... but that doesn't mean we don't need a drink or two to get through them!
This Pumpkin Spice Moscow mule is perfect for any Fall occasion, and your guests are sure to be thankful for this delicious drink!
- 1 heaping tablespoon Pumpkin puree plus more for garnish
- 2-4 oz Vodka - You can use vanilla vodka or plain vodka for this recipe. Vanilla vodka will add more flavor but will also result in a sweeter cocktail.
- Ginger Beer - I recommend a less sweet, more spicy ginger beer.
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice - pumpkin pie spice brings all the fall flavors to this cocktail.
- Lime - freshly squeezed lime juice is always best for cocktails!
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice shake together vodka, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and lime juice.
- Pour into a copper mule mug filled with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and serve.
Pairs well with a Fall tee from Pink Armadillos :)